Christmas In July!!!!!!! Oh Christmas Tree Advent Calendar

Oh Christmas Tree-- Do you guys remember the Starbucks Advent Calendar Craze? Well I do and I know I was dying to get my hands on this hot little piece. Well I did and here is my recreation. This super cute piece measures a whopping 11.5'' tall. I am not quite finished with it, I have to apply my dates to each box to complete the project. Just before I could finish my furry daughter (dog), Snickers chewed up my power cord-- so guess what my Cricut is out of commission!!!!! Well--- the oh so Fab Customer Service Department at Provo Craft is sending me a new one. I can't wait for it to come in the mail. Well ladies-- this tutorial will be available with and without a cut file. A Cut file!!!! NO cutting!!!! Think about all the people you can cover with this gift!!! Sneak a cute little something in each box--your kids are going to love this one. And teachers-- how cute is this as a teachers' gift!!! This is the first of my Christmas in July projects-- stay tuned for more sneaky peekies!!!!!!