Uptown Girl


Tutorial available now for the Uptown Girl Bag!!!!

Super Fab bag measures 12''x12''x3''. You can fit the kitchen sink in this one!!!! LOL!! I am a big bag kind of girl. I just have to have everything with me. You never know when you're going to need that one thing. If my bag ever got stolen, Lord forbid; I would be lost, because it is all in there. As I write this, it makes me think that it may be not the smartest thing to do, but I'm sure I'm not going to change!!!

You can make this bag two ways, with the side pockets and without. I really like the side pockets. It really gives it that designer look.

The colors I used on this bag are hot pink and lime green.

How cute would this be as a baby shower gift bag!!!!!

Check out that flower.

There is tons of detail and dimension in this bag. Check out the layers on this flower.

Please refer to the left side bar for your tutorial purchase. Thank you so much. And I hope you have a lot of fun with this one!!!


Uptown Girl Handbag/Giftbag Tutorial Now Available!!!