What's Up My blogging Friends!!!!!

Hi Everyone-- Just wanted to pop in a say a quick hello to everyone!!!!!! I have been super busy with life: moving, wedding plans, back to school (I have a son, he stated his Freshman year of high school today).
Life update!!!!! I have officially moved all of my stuff to Pensacola, FL, but I am still working in Panama City, FL. So I only have access to my stash on the weekends. Needless to say my weekends have been packed with Wedding stuff. This past Saturday was my dress fitting-- I was so excited. I have to say I make a beautiful Bride!!! LOL!!! ;-) I wish I could post a pic, but I can't because my Honey will see it. He checks out my blog every now and then.
Anyway, I have a super cool project in the works!!! It's not a Trick, it's a Treat!!!! I hope to post it this weekend!!!! Enjoy the rest of your week. Hope you have a ScrapFabulous Week!!!