Blog Candy!!!!!

Hi My Blogging Friends!!!
This Cartridge and Fabulous Rolling Green Tote can be yours. This Tote is perfect for travelling with your Cricut!!!!! All you have to do is Subscribe to my blog and you will be entered to win. The Subscribe button is located at the top left had corner of my blog, just enter your email address and follow the simple steps. The winner will be announced on 9/30/2009. If you are already a Follower you will still need to Subscribe to be eligible to win.
If you would like two-- count them TWO Chances to win-- Link my blog to your blog and you will be entered twice.
Thanks for your time and GOOD LUCK!!!!! These items are from a prize I won at Create Your Heart Out. Be sure to check out this Blog!!!
I already own this cart so I figured I will pass it along to one of my fellow Cricuteers!!!!
GOOD LUCK!!!!!