Sneak Peek- U-Stream Projects, Hip Hop Spring Album



Supplies for the Satin Lollipop flowers:

Circle Die-- I used my Sizzix Original Circle Die. You can use the Circle Nestibilities die as well

The Cuttlebug

Satin fabric-- I purchased mine at Joanns. I used Green, Yellow and Purple Satin Fabric. You will need to cut your fabric into 4''x5'' Squares. 4- 4''x5'' Squares will make 2 flowers.

Lighter-- I used the long lighter that one lites charcoal in the BBQ grill.

Hot Glue Gun

String of pearls and feathers - optional

Bling-- for the flower centers


Hi Guys!!! Happy Easter!! Check out the Video for a sneak peek at a few of the embellishments we will be making during my Next U-Stream Class.
The Class is April 17th at 8PM CST
(I promise to record it this time)
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hip-hop-spring-mini-album-4-17-10-8pm-cst





List of Supplies
Gate fold Album
Chipboard: you will need 3 pieces measuring the following:
7.5'' X 5.25''
5.25'' X 3''
5.25 X 6''
Fabric
24'' X 8''
Batting
5.25''X 19''
Paper Bags
You will need 6 paper bags. I used the Celebrate It bags from Michael's.
Paper: you will need at least 35 sheets of 6''x6'' paper. Be sure to have 2 sheets of paper measuring 5''x 7'' for the inside covers. We will be trimming these down.