Sneaky Peeky - Summer Nights

Hi Everyone-here is a sneaky peeky of the Summer Nights Mini Album. This album is so exotic. It takes me away to my summer vacations with my honey. It also takes me back to my honeymoon last year. This is a great summer mini for adult summer memories. The album has six custom cardstock pocket pages and a fantastic rustic binding assembly. The Summer Nights Kit features a Hot and Exotic paper line and a super fun assortment of embellishments. Kit comes complete with everything you need to complete the album during the U-stream Class. I hope to post the kit contents video on Friday night.
Kits are limited as I already have pre-orders.
Summer Nights Kit - $50 Plus shipping
Summer Nights U-Stream Class is scheduled for June 5th, 12pm CST

Check out the Coconut Hut- How Stinkin Cute is That????