Supply List for the P.I.T.A Handbag and Custom Frame with Mini Album

Hi Everyone-- Below is the supply list for both the Handbag and the Custom Frame with Mini Album.
Click on the link (Handbag) above if you haven't seen the projects yet.
Chipboard
2 pieces at 5.25 x 7''
3 pieces at 2x7''
Cardstock
2 pieces for the outside of your handbag Choose your favorite pattern
2 pieces for the lining of the handbag
3 pieces of 12x12'' cardstock for the pocket pages
Pattern Paper
I am using the DCWV Hard Rock Collection for this bag. You will need at lease
12 sheets of pattern paper for cover your pages and to make my Mat and 1/2 inserts
_________________________________________
Click on the link above if you haven't seen the project yet.
We are making a BABY BOY Project. I want to challenge myself not to use flowers!!!!!!!
1 - 12x12'' Canvas-- Heads up guys, the canvas' are on Sales 50% off at Michaels
(Thank you Tinkerbug for the Tip)
Paint of your choice-- I will be using baby blue paint. Please go ahead and paint your canvas. Mine will be painted already. Paint the entire thing-- all sides.
Tools
you will need an old fashion eyelet (eyelids) setter. The Cropadile or Big Bite will NOT work.
4 eyelets (eyelids)
2 - 1.5'' binding rings
Cardstock-- you will need 6 sheets of 12x12'' cardstock
Pattern Paper-- I am using the Martha Stewart Baby Boy collection
I will be using some cuts for the New Arrival Cartridge. --Gypsy file will be available for download before the Class.
Ribbon Trim-- I am using Ric Rac
___________________________________________
By the way I will sneaky peekies!!!!!!!!!!!
(Shhhhh-- don't tell but it is of the Baby Diaper bag and the Back to School Project)