Swap Anyone?

SWAP IS NOW CLOSED FOR ROUND 1
I WILL POST THE GROUPS BY THIS WEEKEND
THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR SIGNING UP. I WILL BE ANSWERING ALL QUETIONS THIS WEEKEND.
HUGS KATHY
POWER TO THE PITA!!!!!
Hi Everyone!!! I wanna start a swap. What do you think?
This will be a Cricut only Swap; you must use your Cricut. You are welcome to use other embellishments however, the theme must be cut out with your Cricut.
Here are the details: Depending on the response we will have groups of 5. You will be required to make 5 identical projects based on the theme. All projects are are due to me by the end of the Month. Our first round will begin August 1st and will be due back to me August 31st. I will swap and mail the first week of the following month. Everyone must include postage for their return package.
Theme- Summer Picnic Tag
Must use your Cricut-- any Cartridge
Use an unconventional tag shape (use your Cricut to cut out the Tag Shape)
Summer Picnic, tell a story of your favorite summer memory in your tag. You all know I love chunky projects, so your tag should be very dimensional. Load it up with texture and perhaps a little interaction if possible.

Leave a comment on this post if you would like to join. Additionally, email me at kathy_orta@yahoo.com with your name and contact info. Please type in the subjuct line SWAP so I don't delete it!!! LOL.
I am very excited about this swap- so come join me!!

Hugs
Kathy