Bundle of Joy Ustream Class

Hi Everyone-- Class is in session Saturday, 8/7/2010 at 8PM CST on my Ustream Channel

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mother-s-day-mini-album-class---beautiful

Supply List

--Gypsy file
http://www.mediafire.com/?t2vmzttp46j2x02

You will need the following cartridges to cut out your shape for this project:
--Paisley Cartridge to cut out the diaper bag
--Christmas Solutions for the tear bear
--New Arrival - BABY (boy bag only)
--New Arrival - Sail Boat (boy bag only)

--Ribbon Trim, at least one yard (see my video for samples of trim I used)
--Cardstock 4 sheets for diaper bag, Blue or pink depending if you are making a Boy or Girl project.
--Chip board you will need at least 5 sheets of chipboard to make the baby board book. I am using 12x12 sheets of chipboard.
--Pattern Paper, you will need enough pattern paper to cover your board book. I am using the Loin Sleeps collection by K& Company.
--Glue, you will need wet glue to assemble the Pocket Board Book. I am using the Scotch Quick Dry glue.

--Acrylic Paint (optional), I am painting the raw edges of the chipboard

Gypsy file will be posted later on tonight.

Pita Babes are rolling Saturday Night!!!!!!