VERY IMPORTANT- EMAIL ME AT firstname.lastname@example.org
If you can't keep your commitment, please let me know ASAP so I can find an Angel to fill your spot. I rather that you don't drop out as finding an angel is not an easy thing to do.
Theme: Summer Time, create an unconventional tag of your most favorite summer memory. i.e: Summer Picnic, Summer at the Beach, amusement park, etc. What I mean by unconventional tag is to use another shape besides the conventional "tag" shape for your base.
1. Your tag must be backed on chipboard.
2. You are to make 5 identical tags. Your tags should be at least 3''x 5'' or larger
3. You must use your Cricut for at least one element of your tag. Preferably the main image or tag shape.
4. Your tag must be 3 dimensional. Create interest with popped up elements and layers.
5. You must include a self addressed envelope with postage equal to the amount it cost you to ship the package to me. This is not optional. If I don't receive a self addressed envelope with postage you will not received swapped tags.
Package your tags well. Remember you don't want them to get damaged.
Side Note: Remember to create something that you would like to receive. The purpose of this swap is to share ideas and techniques that one might have not tried if it were not for the inspiration you shared in your tag. Think of it and a gift you are giving and receiving.
1. Kathy (me)
4. java Jen's Creations
5. Bohemian Gypsy
3. Mash 723
5. Scrapsation aka Lia
1. KA (karla)
3. Cricket's Daughter
4. Marta Valdes
5. Kim McNair
5. Idea Queen (laurie)
3. Cruising Crafter
3. yaya philly4
5. Cathy Martin
1. Lori (THCEO)
4. lady crafter 671
5. Rocio (rosie)
I have two other individuals that are intested. If you choose not to participate in swap, please let me know so I can pass the spot on to someone else.
Thank you very much for participating. I am very excited about the swap and the wonderful creations we are going to recieve.