3D Flower Anyone

Hi Everyone-- here is the the latest creation from Jen C of Jen's Brain Things.
I have been trying to get my hands on this die for the Domestic Goddess kit with not luck. So I stopped looking and turned to Super Fab Jen C. I asked Jen to create at .cut file of the very popular 3D flower Die. And here you have it my friends. This file will be included in the Domestic Goddess kit. If you are interested in the .cut file only hop on over to Jen C. Blog and pick it up there. Seriously you just have to get it. The 3D flower is hard to find and now you can cut it with your Cricut!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is GOOD.

Click below for the link to Jen C blog to pick up your file!!!!!!!!

Link to Jen C. Blog

Seriously and you can cut it out with your Cricut!!!!!!!!!!
She made it in Plantin School Book


Check out the samples below made by Jen C. Guys you are going to love this file!!!