Oldie But a Goodie

Hi Guys-- Here is a project that I made. This is one of my favorite projects. This was done way before I even thought about doing Youtube videos and Classes. Anyway I wanted to share the tutorial and .cut file that I created for this project. Download is below.

This is so cute. Check out the cookie atop of the roof, it looks good enough to eat!!!! How about giving someone a card making kit? This super cute box will hold 8 cards with envelops, Glitter, chipboard, ribbon, adhesive-- you name it. Everything one would need to create one of a kind holiday cards. You can customize this box however you wish. Check out how I customized my box below.



Candy Land open view

You do not have to limit yourself to a card box. You can fit all types of gifts in this box. Candy Land measures 12'' at it widest part. Think about putting a cute little Top in this box and giving it to someone at your Holiday office party or as a Secret Santa gift.




The Candy Land tutorial and .cut file are available. Click on the links below for the files you want. I hope you all enjoy the project!!!