Lady Kris Kringle- Let's try this one more time!!!

Attention Very Important!!!!
For those who purchased my Lady Kris Kringle Kit, I left a packet of goodies out of your box. Everyone is missing a few items. I will be mailing out tomorrow--
so sorry!!!!!


Hi everyone!! Join me tonight for Part 1 of Lady Kris Kringle at 8PM CST. Talk to you later!!!

Click here to join the class



Supply List

Fabric- White fur 11''x 21''
Batting - 11'' x 16''
Chip board 2 pieces at 9'' x 6'',1 piece at 1''x9'', 1 piece at 2'' x 9'', 1 Piece at 8.5''x 4''
Pattern Paper - I am using Fancy Pants Traditions Line
Embellishments
Cinch
Gypsy File

Lady Kris Kingle - Sexy Stocking

You will need Forever Young to cut the sexy Stocking

Lady Kris - Bonus Project
you will need the following Carts
Christmas
Joys of the Season
Winter Folic
Celebrate with Flourish