Exclusive Pita Charm Bracelet



Charms are cuter in person, I need a photography class!!!!
The image above for the PITA charms are displaying front and back lettering, Love the Tag shape of the Pita Letters.


Hi Everyone!!!! I thought I would offer a Pita Charm Bracelet for all the Pita Babes!!!! How stinkin cute is that freakin Glue Gun Charm!!!!!!! I can't take it!!!!

The Chams comes with a pewter 7.5'' Charm bracelet that hold all 6 charms and 2 bead charms of your color choice below:

Red
Pink
Crystal
Amber
Blue
Green

Bracelet Cost is $22.50 Plus Shipping $2.50
Please indicate your BEAD color choice in the notes section in paypal. I don't have many of these to go around. If there is a demand I will order more. I am just in love with this. I will be showing it Live during my next Class!!! I hope you all get your pita charm braclet!!! Hugs Kathy