Travel Tales Suitcase

Kit Update- Hi everyone! Travel Tales will be posted no later than Thursday, April 14th. I just received an email with my shipping confirmation and delivery is scheduled for, Wednesday, April 13th. I will keep you all posted. The tutoiral is available below for those using their own supplies.

Hi everyone- below is the tutorial or better yet the BOOK on the Travel Tales Suitcase Project. If you are purchasing the kit- DO NOT purchase this tutorial, it's included in your kit purchase. The Kit will be post by the end of the week (hopefully) I am waiting on a few componets. I went a little crazy on the kit- OMG it is a super FAB Kit! As always, all the measurements will be provided during the class as well.

3 projects in this 38 page tutorial
Suitcase
Mini Alum
Passport Wallet



Tutorial $12.95



Tutorial Purchase Options