Ustream FIX -- OMG and ADM

Ok Everyone!!! This totally fixed my Ustream problem.  Thank you, Thank YOU Rachelle!!!!! I followed her instructions exactly and it worked.  My Video plays perfectly.  Thank you so MUCH Rachelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   See her email below.  I did a copy and paste from her email so I wouldn't screw anything up.  Good luck!!!

Rachelle's email below.

The issues that everyone is having with Ustream is due to the newest version of Adobe Flash Player.  I was able to correct mine by removing the new version (10.3) and installing an older version 10.2.159.  I have written up some steps that you can follow to fix yours.  If it is something you think other PITAs can follow, please feel free to share.  I love your site and your projects.  The steps are.


Uninstall “Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX” and “Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin”
Go to http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html, follow the instructions on the screen to download and run the Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller.  You have to run this, or you will get a message that a newer version of Flash exists when you try to install the older version.
Restart your computer
Go to http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/142/tn_14266.html
Scroll down to the Release and Content Debugger archives list, you want this one:
(Released 4/15/2011)   Flash Player 10.2.159.1 (66.3 MB)
Download that file, it will download as “fp_10.2.159.1_archive.zip”. 
Extract it to a folder.  On my pc I extracted it to c:\downloads.
Close all applications, especially IE and Firefox, then execute the following files from the extraction folder.
C:\Downloads\fp_10.2.159.1_archive\fp_10.2.159.1_archive\10_2r159_1\flashplayer10_2r159_1_winax.exe – for Internet Explorer
C:\Downloads\fp_10.2.159.1_archive\fp_10.2.159.1_archive\10_2r159_1\flashplayer10_2r159_1_win.exe --- For Firefox
Ustream recorded should work now. 
Always choose “No” when you get an update notification for Flash.

Thanks,
Rachelle Baker