The Journey Kit-- Sold out

Hi All!! here is the kit for the The Journey project. Sorry I am late.  I was waiting on confirmation for an item in the kit. I wanted to be sure I could offer it (notepad Charm) in the kit.  I received the confirmation I needed so here is the kit!!!!
Please Read below
My Bo Bunny order is in the order/shipping process. I don't have an exact shipping date, but I'm thinking it will shipped sometime next week. I will keep you all posted. Thank you.

Kit contents
Bo Bunny Et Cetera 12x12 Collection pack with Stickers
Bo Bunny ET Cetera Trinkets
Bo Bunny ET Cetera Noteworthy spiral notebook
4 extra sheets of ET Cetera Pattern paper for Suitcase cover and Album lining
Chipboard
Kraft Cardstock 12 sheets of 12x12
Burlap material to line the suitcase
Brown Ribbon 2 yards
Gold Trim 1 1/2 yards
Tim Holtz Ball Chain
Propeller Charm over sized Charm
Notepad Charm over sized Charm
Two Suitcase Closures
Two Album Closures
One metal Ring
4 Decorative brads for Suitcase
20 large brads
Graphic 45 Hinge pack
Project Tutorial-This will be emailed next week

Kit $115 plus Shipping, International shipping charges will apply at time of shipping