Update

Hello Everyone-- I hope you are all doing well.  I have few updates for you.
Kit Club - Membership enrollment will open on, Monday, Jan. 16, 2012.  I will update the FAQ site with Kit Club information.

Preorder Secretary Kit 1-  I posted an update to the Kit Store. Please, always refer to the Kit site for the latest information on your order.  You can access the Kit site by clicking on the Kits tab above.

Preorder Secretary Kit 2 - I posted the Preorder for round 2. If you missed the first round of kits, you have another opportunity to order. I will close the preorder on Friday, Jan. 13, 2012

Ustream Classes-  I hope to resume Classes on Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2012, at 2pm CST.  The kick off project will be Femme Fatale Clutch Mini Album. Kits will be posted tonight to the Kit site. The tutorial will be available for download by Wednesday.

Thank you all for your prayers.  I am feeling better.  I had a bit of a set back the day before yesterday, but at least I know I will be getting better.  I miss you all.  I can't wait to hang out with you guys in class.

As I stated on the member kit club site, this down time has my mind on over drive so you better buckle up!!!  We are in for a fun and creative ride. 

xoxoxoxoxoxo