Class Schedule and Kit updates



Hi All!! Just a quick update on a few things:

CHA Kits-- Kits have shipped!!!!!

Baby Kits- US Kits have shipped, international kits being pick up tomorrow. Baby Kits are sold out - I will be restocking in about 2 weeks.

Hardware Kits - If you ordered hardware kits on or after 4/22 your order shipped today. I ran out of hardware and was waiting on another supply. I sent out emails to all, but it seems some didn't make it as I have received a few emails requesting a status update on their order. Sorry about that.

Wedding Kits -  are posted for sale, click on the kits tab to check it out. Video on content will be up by Tuesday. That will give you a chance to see the project if you didn't catch the peep show during the Ustream class yesterday.

Class Schedule- I have updated the class schedule.  Check out the left hand side bar for class dates. 

Thank you!