Update

Hi All, I am taking a break from tonight's class.  My shoulder is pretty stiff and I don't want to cause myself further injury.  I hope you all understand.  I will see you all on Wednesday at 2pm CST.  We will be working on the Little Miss Closet Mini Album.

 
 
Very Important


Kit Club- Binder Clips are in!!! Kits will be shipping Monday and Tuesday.  Look out for your tracking number.  Have you made your bonus project yet??????

Trinkets- if you are in the Kit Club, I will ship your Trinkets with your kit.  I will refund you for shipping.  Every $$ counts! If you are an international customer, you will not be billed the full amount for shipping this month if you ordered trinkets, I will credit the shipping paid for the trinkets to your kit club kit shipping. I will bill you for the balance, if applicable.

Kit Club Bonus Tool-- I have two of the three styles in the house. Waiting on the third.  The punches don't fit in your kit club box.  The best solution is to ship them all at once in a separate box.  I should have the third in my hot little hands mid week. so you all should have them soon.  Man, it's a great tool!

Tutorial for the Recipe/Meal Planner Organizer will be emailed to all Kit Club member by Sunday and up for sale, available to all by Wednesday. 

New Kit Club sign ups!! I am closing the open enrollment on the Oct. 31st.  please be sure to sign up by then as you will not have a chance to sign up again until next open enrollment which will be for March, April and May 2013. You may click on the Kit Club Tab above for project and paper collection that will be featured for Dec, Jan and Feb .

 Thank you all who already signed up. Your welcome email will go out as soon as I close the sign ups on Oct 31st.  Also, I decided to include a bonus tool again for the this upcoming Kit Club Trimester!!! I am thinking one of the mini Lucky 8 punches by We R Memory Keepers.  (Thanks for the suggestion Raven)

Again, thank you all for your continued support and inspiration!