Yummy Tummy 4 my Hunny!!!! PEEP Part 1

 Hi All -- here is a peep of Yummy, Tummy 4 my Hunny.  Super cute, super fab project.

I named this project Yummy, Tummy 4 my Hunny because I wanted to make a recipe box that a mother can gift to her daughter in law filled with Yummy recipes her son loves!! I wanted something compact in size, but with lots of character! 

This project will also make wonderful teacher gifts, Christmas gifts, etc.

 Part two of this project is the  remake of the From my Kitchen recipe book I designed it several years ago.  So many have been asking-  well it's coming!!!!!

Kits are available under the Kits tab right now.  I will do a video on kit content once I am done with the remake of From my Kitchen.  This kit is loaded with goodies, enough to make multiple projects.