Product Showcase of the Week (PSW) and Free Gift of the Week (FGW)

FREE GIFT OF THE WEEK--(FGW)!!!!Every week I will be unveiling a PSW-- What is a PSW?? A PSW is a highlight of Stampin up product that I choose (feel free to send me sugguestions). I will post projects showcasing the PSW. In conjunction with the PSW I will also reveal the FGW. What is a FGW??? A FGW is a Free Gift of the Week---A Free Gift of the week--- I just love saying that!!!!! When you purchase the PSW or any product showcased in the PSW I will send you a FGW-- Free, yes you read correctly FREE!!!!
Drumroll Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now for the PSW!
The PSW is the Stampin up Flowers Daisies Die!!!!!
Item # 114520
As you can see I made a wide variety of project with this Die. I used some unconventional colors in this PSW. I used yellow, turquoise, orange, gray and Hot Pink. Let me know what you think of the color combinations?? I love pushing the limits and trying new things. Talk about a sunny spread with these colors. I had to bring the sunshine inside because it was a cloudy day today in Florida!!! Remember when you purchase my PSW you will get a FGW!!!!!
PRODUCT SHOWCASE OF THE WEEK
Here is a closeup of the PSW!!!!

Daisy Post-it Note Holder


This is a Post-it note holder-- how freakin cute is this. I have seen these all over the scrapbooking world wide web--I had to try it out. I think it turned out super cute. What a great gift this would make. A little too late for a teachers gift, but hey there is always next year!!!! Think about this for a Christmas in July gift?? Or Administrative Assistant Day gift??? The possibilities with this are endless. Now check out the Daisy-- here I layered it and used Stickles for add bling-- Do I hear Bling--Bling!!!

This is a Post-it note Holder== How freakin cute is this. I have seen these all over the scrapbooking world wide web; I had to try it out. I think it turned out super cute. What a great gift this would make--huh! A little too late for a teachers gift, but hey there is always next year!! Think about this for a Christmas in July gift??? Or an Administrative Assistant Day Gift??? The possibilities with this are endless. Now check out the Daisy-- Here I layered it and used Stickles to add Bling!!!!!



































Super Sweet Card-- This is a bellyband card. The band is removable. Once you remove the bellyband the card opens just like a traditional card. Now for the Daisy-- Here I use two of the large die cut flowers and layered them. For the center piece I use the Circle Scallop punch and the Small Oval punch Item #107304, and the Just Oval All Stamp Set-- Item #113790. I just love the way layering looks-- it just adds lots of dimension and interest to your project.

































This is what I call my One and a half card-- I don't know why, but that is what comes to mind when I see it. Now for the Daisy!!! Here I use the Daisy die, but here I doubled each flower for even more dimension and of course I had to bling it up with some Stickles!!!!!!! Bling Bling!!!




And last but not least here is a scallop circle card. I made this with the the Stampin Up Scallop Circle Die-- Item # 113468. It is super easy to make this card. I think I might start doing video tutorials. Now for the Daisy. Here I just use the large flower die cut and the Crazy for Cupcakes Stamp Set Item # 111618. I stamped the images, colored it and then punched out the image using two punches, Item #104401 1 and 3/8 and Item # 104403 1 and 1/4 Circle Punches.



Remember if you place an order with me you will get the FGW. How cute are those Flip Flops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!