Autumn Family - November Swap Album

Here it is my November book!!! I hope my swapmate loves it!!! Autumn Family.
I created a Gate Fold Album with a leaf being my shape and theme. Each page has a leaf shape. I used various Alcohol Inks to color the leaf and then covered it in UTEE. I really love the way it turned out.
I used several Martha Stewart punches for the small leaves on the cover.
(I corrected the spelling my book I didn't want to take picutures again.
I don't know what I was thinking leaving the "n" off)


Here is the book completely opened.

I used various Holiday picks from Micheal's for accents.

All the shapes were cut with my Cricut. Lots of tags and pockets for photos and journaling.


This frame is adhered only from one side so a photo can easily be tucked under; as with all mats and frames. This frame is covered in UTEE for added dimension and texture.


The piece that is titled Good Times is a 6x6 fold that unfolds into a 12x12 mini album. Lots of space for photos and journaling. There is a lot more to the album, but I will leave some surprises to my Swapmate.