Halloween Shape Book-- Inside Scoop

This is the Halloween Shape book I made for the swap I am hosting on the Cricut Message Board. Now that the books have been sent I am posting pix of the inside of my book. This is my Trick or Treat Neighborhood, loaded with cute kids in costumes visiting houses for treats. This book has lots of room for pix and journaling.
I am hosting the Round 2 Swap starting in January. This will go through March. Hop on over to the Cricut message board for more info.


This is a pocket page with tons of tags, cute black flower covered in UTEE. Learned all of these techniques by watching youtube videos. Ladies, you guys are FAB!!!!


This page is very interactive-- here you have a gate fold piece with lots of room for pix and journaling. To the left, there's a Spell Book that opens for more pix. Behind the gate fold there is a tag that you can get a close up of below.

Calderon Tag--Front

Calderon Tag-- Back
Really cute page with more tags, mini book within the book and charms.
Dracula's coffin actually opens for pix or journaling. Also, a large mat with a finished back.
Last page- Close up.Last page