Empty Nest Mini Album


Hi Everyone!!!! Here is my new Project!!!! It is a Mini Album for my Mom the Empty Nester-- it's a Mother's Day Gift. This album is special in so many ways. I also, created this album for one of my Cropping with the Stars Classes on March 12 -14th. I wanted to share so for those of you that can't be there can still join in on all the projects. This is one of the two projects I will be having a class on. Check out my video for all the details.
Remember there is one more spot left-- If you would like to join me and the Executives of Provo Craft, just hop on over to The Cuttlebug Challenge Blog , become a Follwer and leave a comment under the post. Let me know what you think of my project. I will have a .cut available for this mini album, but remember you must have the Straight From The Nest Cartridge and Design Studio to Cut out the pieces to this Mini Album.


Check out the images on this Cartridge-- How cute is that nest?????

And the Bird Cage is just so beautiful-- I am just in Love with this Cartridge. Thank you Provo Craft for another Fantastic Cartridge!!!