Paper Phenomenon Kit Club- Closed

Paper Phenomenon Kit Club - Subscription sign-up will close on July 23, 2011

Benefits
• You will be guaranteed a kit in Subscription Quarter
• Private YouTube Channel (Paper Phenomenon) with key video tutorials on the project
• Special Bonus Projects (BP)
• Exclusive Gypsy File
• Exclusive kit Add-ons
• Step by Step written Tutorials with templates if applicable
• Exclusive Kit Blog.  http://www.paperphenomenonkits.blogspot.com/

Kit Club beginning September – Payment Options
Subscription Payment Options - 3 month commitment
Monthly $68, pricing includes US Domestic Shipping
1 Payment of $200 for the 3 month Subscription ,pricing includes US Domestic Shipping

For international orders -- I encourage you to do the month to month as this will help me with the billing for shipping. 

• September – Animal House, Bo Bunny Zoology
• October – Hocus Pocus, I put a Spell on you! Paper Line to be determined
• November – Thank Heaven for. . . Paper Line to be determined

Subscription renewals and/or new Memberships will open again mid October.

Note: This is a 3 month subscription commitment, skipping option not available.

Kit Shipping
Kits will ship on the 1st of every Month. The First kit will ship by 9/1/2011. You will receive a shipping notice with tracking information from PayPal.

Kit Reveal
Kits will be revealed on the 15th of the month prior to the kit shipping month.
September kit reveal will be 8/15/2011. God Willing!

Class Schedule
• Kit Project Classes will be held on the Third Saturday of every month. September Class will be on Saturday, September 17th at 4pm CST, Time subject to change.
• DVD of the Class will be available as a separate purchase, upon request – Class will be provided on DVD as is - no editing.

Monthly Payment Option $68.00, US Domestic Shipping Included in Price. If you choose the monthly option, you will be billed on the 25th of September for the October kit and the 25th of October for the November kit. 


Kit Club is Closed, Signs will start up again in October. Thank you

Hi Everyone!!!— I want to assure you that nothing will change:

You will still have my Ustream Class for all projects- kit or no kit.
You will still have my Youtube Channel.
Tutorials will always be offered as a stand-alone purchase.
You all will have access to Gypsy Files as always
You all will have access to Bonus Projects I always do my bonus projects (BPs) during Ustream.
For those that don’t participate in the kit club, you will still have access to the classes via Ustream to part take and use your own supplies.

Kit Members will see a difference. They will access to additional perks. The YouTube Channel will be a new channel for Kit members. The channel will have videos for kit project components. For instance, I will post a video on the page assembly for the Project to the new youtube channel. Instead of having to watch the class on Ustream they will have a library of videos to reference. I hope this makes sense.

I am offering this Kit club because I don’t want to exclude anyone. I received countless emails regarding my kit quantities and how many of you have missed out on a kit because I only offer so many kits. This club will allow me to get a handle on the demand. Please feel free to contact me with further questions or concerns. I will glad to answer. But please don’t think I am excluding anyone. On the contrary, this is all in effort to remedy that situation.