Kit Club - Open Enrollment Starting Today

Hi All - It's time! I am very excited to offer new memberships to you all.  This is going to be a fun 3 months.  This is the Kit Club 1st Year Anniversary and I plan to have Celebration projects through out the 3-month commitment. I am also introducting a Bonus Tool. 

If you are unfamiliar with the Kit Club terms, I encourage you to click on the Kit Club tab above.  I want you to keep in mind this is a 3 month commitment, no skipping options.  All Paper Collection and Projects are listed below for your convenience.  I offer two payment options and I also welcome international customers.  Additional shipping will apply for international customers at time of shipping.  Again, for more info you can always check out the Kit Club tab.

Photobucket

Purchase Options



Thank you!