Kit Club Paper Collections Reveal - September, October, November 2012

Hi All, Drum Roll PLEASE!!!! Here are the papers for the up coming Kit Club Projects:

Bonus Tool - Each month will include a New Tab Punch by We R Memory Keepers Tab Punches by the end of the 3 months, you will own them all!!!!

September 2012, Prima Craftsman - Project, Vintage Lunch Box/Tool Box Optional adder

October 2012, Glitz Design Cashmere Dame - Project, Feed Your Soul, Ultimate Recipe Book/or Album

November 2012, Basic Grey Serenade - Project, Mini Album - I have saved a super cool design for this one.  I love these papers.

Open Enrollment for the Kit Club will be on Wednesday, July 25th at 8AM CST.

Upcoming Holiday Projects - Non- Kit Club Projects
Halloween Project - Spooky Times, My Minds Eye, Lost & Found Halloween and another collection.
(I can't make up my mind!!!).  I will have several Halloween collection kits for this one.

Project - Grandfather Clock

I will also have a Christmas version using the Graphic 45 Nutcracker Collection.  Kits will be available for these two project. I will have several Christmas/Holiday collection kits for this one.



Class Update - Wednesday, July 25th we will start working on the CHA Enjoy the Journey Album

Wedding Project will be recording over the weekend and up and Ustream by Monday. 

Thank you all and I hope you love my paper choices.