Kit Club Open Enrollment - March, April, May 2013

UPDATE

Hi All-- I will be closing the Kit Club on Monday.  I added a few more memberships as requested.  If you haven't signed up yet, now is your chance!! 
Check out the Project Line up below.  I will be sending out welcome emails on Friday, with information on how and when to access the kit club blog.  Thank you!!!
Wish me luck.  I am leaving tomorrow to Berne, Indiana to film my new classes with Annie's Publishing.  I can't wait to share these projects with you all!!! 


Hi All!! It is that time again!! Due to popular demand, I am opening up the kit Club early, so everyone interested can join. I want you to know that this is a 3 Month Commitment- please know that it's a no-skipping a kit plan. To sign up and for more details, click on the Kit Club tab

The Paper Collections/Project for this term are:
March 2013
Paper Collection: Kaiser Craft, In the Attic
Project, Altered/modified Cupboard & Album

April 2013
Paper Collection: Bo Bunny C'est La Vie/Crate Paper, Maggie Holmes/Maya Road
Project - Handbag Project, 3-D Project, Will be perfect for Mother's Day

May 2013
Paper Collection: to be determined. I will tell you this will be Paper Crafting/Mixed Media- The Best of both worlds, Paper Phenomenon Style!!!
Project - Voyager Project, 3-D Home Decor/Office/Man Cave Project
Will be perfect for Father's Day

New Kit Club Feature - Live Chat Room for all members

Bonus Tool - We R Memory Keepers, Envelope Punch

Very Important - All items are CHA Winter Releases. Kits will ship when items become available from vendors. I promise any delay will be worth the wait.


To Sign up and for all info on the Kit Club, Click on the Kit Club Tab Above. You don't want to miss the next 3 months of amazing projects!!!

Enrollment will Close on Friday, Feb 8th