Transformations Class&Crop

SOLD OUT-- Thanks to Everyone that Purchased my kits!!
You are going to love-- it is truly a beautiful kit.
I will post the class date in a few days.
I have to make sure everyone gets their kits first.
If you didn't get the kit -- (I know so many of you missed out so sorry) please join us on U-Stream anyway. I will post dimensions to the album components so you can follow along. It is going to be a blast!!!
Hi Everyone!!! Here is the Kit I am calling -- Transformations. (I explain in my video)
I am going to be hosting my very first Class&Crop on U-Stream!!!!
In the Class&&Crop we will use this kit. We will make the Mini album featured in the picture below and the one you see in the Video. This album is completely handmade. It has a luxurious cushy fabric cover. We will go step by step and have lots of fun through the process.
The Kit is $40 plus shipping
You will receive everything you need to complete a Mini album from start to finish.

Open view of the Transformations Mini Album-- The album is unfinished, I am going to finish my cover and pages with you during the U-Stream Class&Crop.

Close up of the Goodies!!

Close up!


Email me at kathy_orta@yahoo.com if you are interested. Hugs Kathy